Saturday, January 8, 2011

Intel Visual Life - The Sartorialist

I love reading and learning about modern artists. Of course if I can find a video about them on YouTube even better! Imagine my delight when I found the video below. I think one of the most wonderful things the Internet has made possible is the sharing of everyday life. Watching an artist at work whether it be at a sewing machine, behind the lens of a camera, or in the kitchen is a real gift to all of us. Seeing a person just like you and me doing something they love is a great way to fire up the creativity. To them its like breathing, and that is where the gift is for us. What these wonderful people teach us is that no matter what you do, if you do it with love in your heart and fire in your belly, it will always look effortless to others.

Here is my favorite photographer at work Scott Schuman - The Sartorialist

1 comment:

  1. Finally got around to checking this vid out, I'de seen bits & pieces about The Satorialist but didn't know much else about him - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete