Thursday, July 7, 2011

Clicking my heels, jetting away......

Maybe its the cold Sydney weather,  or the flu I have been getting over, or just the fact that there are no planned holidays on the horizon.....but I think I am suffering from a case of the 'post holiday blues'.  Sad. But true.   Travel is something I am very passionate about.  Lucky for me, Martino is the same.  Our passports are probably one of our most treasured possessions and the mere mention of someone, going somewhere gets us all excited.   Consequently this week, I have been doing lots of armchair travel (or simply adding to our ever growing "Places to Visit" list).

Like a true sign from the universe (via my email inbox) along came these stunning photos. 
 
Marble Caves - Chile Chico, Chile

Skaftafeli - Iceland

Norway,  Alesund

NY

Multnomah Falls, Oregon

Petra, Jordan

Moraine Lake, Alberta, Canada

Riomaggiore, Italy

Benteng Chittorgarh, India

While I patiently wait for the next holiday to come around, these photos keep me going.
For more spectacular shots check out this site and be transported

No comments:

Post a Comment