Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Crafty scenes....


Its been a very busy few days finishing off my projects in preparation for Christmas markets.  Ive been playing around with some ideas for other softies that I want to make.  I finished off some dollies and also some more owls.  They have been my favourite ones so far.  Using fabric remnants, vintage fabric (found on a recent thrift store shopping expedition) lots of felt and even some upholstery fabric.   These little guys are turning out really nicely and even my old trusty work horse of a sewing machine is behaving itself and helping me along the way :-)

Here are a few pictures of what I have seen and been up to in the last few days.  Lots of fun, colour, fabric, wool and creative goodness.  Just how I like it!

Oh yeah - Martino finally organized his art desk yay!  incl the 3 little tins I made for his birthday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment